Hanwha Techwin America, a global supplier of IP and analog video surveillance solutions, participated in the ‘IFSEC International 2018’ which is the world’s leading security event took place 19-21 June in London.
At the event, Hanwha Techwin demonstrated smart solutions including smart city, smart retail, smart transport as well as various Wisenet product line ups including Wisenet Q, X, P, T, HD+ and Wisenet Wave. With the message ‘WE MOVE with trust,’ Hanwha Techwin appreciated product and solution partnerships that are not measured by features and functions alone.
- Wisenet Intruder Dection Solution, a single device intruder dection solution which provides maximum detection, while significantly reducing the impact of time consuming and costly false alarms.
- Wisenet Intelligent Traffic Management Solution. A comprehensive suite of ANPR based intelligent traffic management solutions.
- Wisenet Automatic Incident Detection (AID) Solution. An easy to deploy and highly accurate city wide incident detection solution which is designed to be affordable for budget conscious local authorities.
- Wisenet Biometrics & Retail Solution which enables small retail stores to gain a greater understanding of the type and numbers of people who visit their stores.
- Wisenet Retail Intelligence Solutions which include Heatmap and People Counting cameras to enable retailers to monitor continuously updated live reports and view comparative hourly and weekly reports on footfall, store hotspots and dwell times, as well as how long customers have to queue.
- Wisenet Transport Solution. Vibration-proof Wisenet cameras and small footprint NVRs which are designed to provide a robust solution for monitoring activity on buses, trains, trucks and other forms of transport.
- Wisenet HD+ series Full HD analogue images in 1080p without the need to upgrade cabling infrastructure.
- Wisenet Q series entry level cameras which deliver feature rich 2MP or 4MP images.
- Wisenet X series cameras which are supercharged by the most powerful chipset ever incorporated into a full camera range.
- Wisenet P series premium cameras which deliver superb quality 4K (12MP) images.
- Wisenet T series Thermal cameras which capture images at up to 640 x 480 resolution.
- Wisenet WAVE an effortless drag n drop software enabling 64 high definition video
In addition, Hanwha Techwin demonstrated innovations such as the world’s best 150dB Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology and the world’s best motorized varifocal F0.94 low light lens, as well as WiseStream II compression technology, all
of which are unique to Hanwha Techwin and how they are supported by our Smart Security Manager (SSM) software platform.
Hanwha Techwin America is a subsidiary of Hanwha Corporation, a South Korean based company. Hanwha Techwin is a leading global supplier of solutions for IP and analog video surveillance. Building on the company’s history of innovation, Hanwha Techwin America is dedicated to providing solutions with the highest levels of performance, reliability and cost-efficiency for professional security applications. For more information visit www.HanwhaSecurity.com
© The Expo Review